This page describes how Leah Hyne Yoga uses & protects any information you provide to us when using this website.
Your privacy is important to us (as is our own!), if we ask for any of your information, it is purely with the intention of offering the services related to this website, & such data will only be used in accordance with this statement.
This policy may need to changed from time to time, you should regularly check this policy statement to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes made.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your level of physical activity & other activities / hobbies that may relate to your physical condition & well being
- Contact Information, including email address & phone number
- Demographics, including address, job title, gender, date of birth & preferences in Yoga
- Other information as relevant
The purposes of recording this information:
We record this information to understand your needs & to ensure that certain classes etc are suitable for your physical condition. Additionally this information is necessary for;
- Internal Record Keeping
- Understanding our student’s needs & tailoring our offerings to them
- Regular email updates to ensure that our students are aware of upcoming classes, videos, challenges & events
- On occasion, we may also want to contact you via email to better understand your needs & interests in order to better tailor our services
The security & safety of your data is very important to us, with this in mind, we have undertaken measures physical & electronic to safeguard your information. We also use third-party services such as Mailchimp, who have their own policies & practises.
This website includes links to websites external to itself, once you have used such a link, you are under the auspices of that external website & we have no control over that website, its policies or practices. We try to align only with those website that are trustworthy, if you find that this is not the case, we would be grateful to be advised of this!
This however means we cannot be responsible for the protection & privacy of any information you may provide to these other websites, as they are not under our control or governed by our policy.
We do not take or store any of your financial or account details. All payments are handled by third party supplies, such as PayPal & Stripe.
Controlling your Information
Your information is yours to control & exercise that control over, you may do this by:
- When completing forms either online, or on paper, look for any tick boxes that allow you to indicate your preferences for the sharing or otherwise of that information
- Should you wish for us to expunge any personal information you have previously supplied to us, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never sell, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your information to third parties, except where law requires us to do so (as we are based in the UK, our primary legal responsibility resides in the UK).
You may always request access to details of the information we hold on you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. If you require this information, a fee will be payable which will be advised to you. If you require this, please request it by emailing email@example.com
If you believe that any of the information we may be holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to rectify the inconsistency at your earliest convenience.